E: santeesmith@hotmail.com

Muscular system

To ensure normal functioning of the human body and the preservation health requires a certain "dose" of motor activity. Most adequate expression of the amount produced by muscle work is value of energy consumption.The minimum daily energy consumption,necessary for normal living organismis 12 - 16 MJ (V. Depending on the age, sex and body mass),which corresponds to 2880 - 3840 kcal. Of these, muscle activity must be spent not less than 5,0 - 9, MJ (1200 - 1900 kcal);other energy costs provide maintenance life of an organism at rest, normal activity of systems circulatory and respiratory, metabolic processes, etc. (Energy of the exchange). In economically developed countries over the past 100 years, the proportion muscle work as a generator of energy used by man, fell nearly 200 times, resulting in lower power consumption on muscle activity (Work sharing) to an average of 3.5 MJ. Lack of energy needed to normal living organism, was thus about 2,0 - 3.0 MJ (500 - 750 kcal) per day. The intensity of labor in today production does not exceed 2 - 3 kcal / world, which is 3 times lower than the threshold (7,5 kcal / min) provides health and preventive effect. In Therefore, to compensate for the lack of energy in the workplace of modern man must do physical exercises with energy consumption of at least 350 - 500 kcal per day (or 2000 - 3000 kcal week) (Joffe, LA 1978).

According to WHO, currently only 15% of Ukraine's population are engaged sufficiently intense physical training, providing the necessary minimum energy consumption, the remaining 85% of daily energy expenditure significantly below the level needed to maintain a stable health.


Friend's Thanks: return_links(); ?>